KIDS CYCLING LESSONS / LEARN TO RIDE A BIKE
These 1 - 4 hour sessions are designed to teach kids how to safely and enjoyably ride their bikes in Central Park and various cycling routes around New York City. Coach Sean has years of experiencing successfully teaching kids "the rules of the road" which instills confidence in a new rider's ability to actually enjoy riding and reap the fitness benefits of cycling.
- Bike handling skills
- How & When to shift gears properly
- Turning / Changing line when cycling around others
- Anticipating potentially dangerous situations
- Hill climbing / Downhill riding
- Selecting the appropriate gear
Coach Sean also has a 100% success rate teaching young kids to ride a bike without training wheels. Following a fun and simple method, most learn in a single session.